- Auto Transporter
- International Movers
- Moving Supplies
- Self Storage
- Write down your shipment registration number in case you need to inquire about your shipment.
- Have a sleeping bag or bed ready to assemble for your first night.
- Take care of the fridge by putting baking soda to keep the inside smelling fresh.
- Have a list of phone numbers ready in case your cell phone runs out of batteries.
- Pack heavy items in smaller boxes and lighter items in larger boxes.
- Give the van foreman a few phone numbers where he can reach you in case he gets lost or delayed.
- Make sure your kids are familiar with the new street name and address. An exercise such as writing the address boxes definitely helps.
- Unscrew light bulbs from your lamp.
- Write down where each box should end up such as in the kitchen or bathroom.